Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our House

This is for Leigh and Way, who live so far away, and haven't seen our house! I've been trying to take pics of the inside, but my lens kind of hinders me. I might have to wait til I get more of a wide angle lens to get some of the inside.

I'm in process of taking the paint off the window panes. The people before us had it painted like stained glass. It was cute, but it wasn't staying. Wish I could show you more. My 50mm just isn't cutting it for this job :)


The kids really like it here. They definitely have more room.







We're enjoying playing outside on the nice days. We don't seem to be having to many of those lately. Just cold, inside days. Yesterday Noah asked if we could go swimming. Definitely not going swimming, Buddy!

Even Harley seems to be right at home!

On a random note... Addy is brushing her teeth! I didn't think she would ever get teeth. She did, and now she bites! Not just anybody. She seems to have a special taste for Noah because he's the only one she does it too.

Well, I hope this finds everyone doing well. We have been doing good ourselves. Just minor illness's...I'll take that over the serious stuff anytime.

4 comments:

way&leigh said...

It's crazy because I think I know exactly what house that is! I had a flash back of walking in the neighborhood when I was younger and seeing the house.

Thanks for thinking of us so far away! Hopefully it won't be too long before we can come and see it all in person!

in my world of five said...

It's in the cul-de-sac by the little park, if that helps.

in my world of five said...

We sure hope to see you soon!

way&leigh said...

Waymond even remembers the house!

I think it's great Addy is brushing already. Just like her aunt. Waymond thinks it's funny that I floss everynight. Bad for Noah that she's taking such good care of her new teeth!!

We'll see what the summer holds for visits!