Tuesday, July 15, 2008





Well, this is the first post in the last two weeks! I've not been keeping up with anything all that well lately. In my defense, last week around here was nothing but sick people. Ironically, Noah was the only healthy person. It was quite a depressing week. We didn't get to go anywhere or do anything. So, there just wasn't much to talk about.

But now, everybody is on the mend. The boys have been going with their friend, Kirsten, to VBS all week. It's funny because it's the same one they will be going to at our church next week. Oh, well. The weather has been so nice too! We've been outside a lot the past few days. I'm trying to redo a bench that I found in some one's trash. It's been a fun, but challenging project. The boys have spent most of their time in the back yard...in the mud. They make a water slide with the hose, but they lose interest in that pretty quickly. Before they know it there is a huge mud pit all around their playhouse. What is more awesome than a huge mud pit for boys? They spend hours in it. It's cool with me. That's time that they aren't bugging the crap out of me. I'm not ready to let my little girl join in those festivities though. She sits at the window and watches. I know it won't be too much longer and I'll have to give in if she wants to waller in the mud too. But not now.

Hope everybody else is having a fabulous week too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think last week was kind of depressing for everybody. My life is no fun without my Lauren around!!! Im glad everybody is feeling better.