Tuesday, August 26, 2008

nEW bEGINNINGS

For the few of you that don't know....I got my camera!!!! I haven't been able to put it down very much ever since I took it out of the box. It's hard when you have such beautiful children. I grabbed Addisyn today and we went down to Main Street. There are some nice shops with some really nice people who work around there. It's a good thing a camera does not capture noise because while everything looks serene, it was not. Right across the street was a cement truck. It captivated Addy's attention long enough for me to get a few shots off. She demonstrated both her good and bad sides quite well today.

The Good....



The not so Good...





Oh, well. I love it all! I hope to have many more days ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think these are my favorite. Very cute!