Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I love this picture!

I also love what this picture hides. Like the fact that she has a pretty nice purple goose egg on her forehead. She's at the stage of really showing affection. Her new favorite thing is to bear hug her cousin Ivy. Ivy is not so fond of her affection. Addy is three months older, and a tiny bit bigger. So, Addy's hugs send both of them to the ground. Today, Addy basically tackled Ivy with a hug and they both went down, whacking both their heads on the park bench. I think Addy got the worst of it, with a nice bruise. Now Ivy seems to run when Addy comes near her. I don't blame her.
It also hides that she really needs a bath! Look at that hair. Yuck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

she does indeed have a mighty big goose egg on her cute little noggin. I can vouch for that. Poor peaches!!!

way&leigh said...

Cute picture. She looks like she's been through the ringer! You'll have to take a colored picture of the the purple goose egg so we can really see it!

I just looked at your picasa album and love the picture of the pig. Amazing!

way&leigh said...

I love looking at your blog, but it makes me miss you guys!

I usually enjoy your blog over lunch at my desk.

thanks for keeping us up to date!

in my world of five said...

Glad somebody's enjoying it:)