Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well, today has just been full of lots of little surprises. Seems like every hour or so, something happens. All very random things. Cars not starting, thinking I lost my debit card, and so on. I've been on the verge of tears, on the verge of freaking out, and almost cracking up! (Not all at the same time!) So, anyways as far a s funny things, my daughter received her first phone call today. I actually thought someone was messing with me when I answered and they asked to speak to Addisyn. I was like"excuse me, who?", and she was like "Addisyn Roberts, please". I told her that I was her mother, and she couldn't talk (literally). It was the lady from Season's in downtown BA telling me she had won a Webkin. Yeah, for Addy! Then later, after bringing her home from the school, I lay her down for a nap. I just went in to check on her and she's asleep...Butt Naked! She disposed of her diaper in the middle of her floor. I don't remember the boys ever doing that. So, at least I've had some good laughs today. Hope eveybody else is having a better day!
And, yes I do have that picture of her, but I won't post it.

1 comment:

way&leigh said...

We are having the same week! Mine hasn't gotten too much better with computer problems at work. I keep going back thinking it has to get better!

Hang in there. It always get better, eventually!