Saturday, June 27, 2009

2 Weddings and a Trial

I have survived the last two weeks! I have to admit...I had my doubts. You know, I'm always home. So, when I was called to serve, I thought "no big deal" this time. They won't pick me, and they'll send me on my merry way. Wrong! Six days and 2 million dollars later, and now I'm done. I did however enjoy the experience, and I meet some very nice people along the way. I will say however... if I see one more doughnut...I might hurl!

When I wasn't spending my time downtown during the week, I had both weekends booked with weddings with other photographers. WOW! They were a lot of fun. Both brides were beautiful. I wish I had a slideshow on here for them. I haven't figured that one out yet. So, here's some random pics of some of my favorites.
Here's #2

As you can see... I haven't gotten very far with the second wedding:)

2 comments:

way&leigh said...

Wow! You are really stepping it up. These are amazing. Great job! Can't wait to see more!

I'm glad you are done with Jury Duty too, because I miss the blogging. It helps me at work!

Ashley said...

I want to see more...there aren't enough. It's not like you have your hands full with 3 kids or anything!

Great job!!!