Friday, June 5, 2009

First week of summer - BOO!




I'm not looking for sympathy... we just have had bad luck in the health department around here. Cameron started feeling bad when Leigh and Way where here Sunday, and it just snowballed through the kids during the week. I took Cam to the doc on Tuesday. 24 hours later, we were sitting in the same room with Noah. It was a little bit of DeJaVu even for the Doc. When it came to be Addy's turn, they didn't even make me bring her in, just called it in to the pharmacy. Thank God for small blessings!
This is my medicine tracking system. My kitchen cabinets are littered with post it notes. Since Noah can't take penicillin, everybody is on different antibiotics at different times everyday. It's pretty ridiculous!

Next week will be better. I just bought my swimsuit so the kids and I can go enjoy the pool! We're just getting all the crap for the summer out of the way early! Bring on the GOODNESS!

1 comment:

way&leigh said...

Your sticky note system is great! Sometimes I do that just for me. Hope everyone is feeling better VERY soon! And, enjoy that pool!