Monday, December 28, 2009

Gotta love the white stuff.....if your a kid

They say we got 8 inches of snow here in town. The smallest amount I could find in my yard was 11 inches. It was almost 15 inches up by my house. WOW!

The last thing I wanted to do all weekend was go outside. It meant I would have to get dressed, and bear the cold. I remember being a kid and I couldn't wait to go outside after it snowed. I remember my parents did NOT share my enthusiam. It's funny everything that was so magical as a kid, sucks as an adult. Well....not everything.
I have to say though, I do love watching my kids have fun. They were bummed that the snow wouldn't pack enough to build a snowman. Cameron just decided to eat everything instead.
Noah just laid in it and was buried. Like sand.
This was a drift hanging over the edge of our house. It was really cool!And, you may be asking...."Where is Addy?" Didn't she enjoy the snow too? The answer to that would be "No." This was Addy all weekend.
Addy happily taking her breathing treatment.....

This is Addy NOT happy at all about taking her breathing treatment. I can't blame her. They are very inconvient. She keep telling me that she "needed snow." By the time she gets over this, the snow will probably be gone.

Well, its Monday! Addy has been awake since 3:30am. We are making a trip to the doc, and hoping for a long nap! Have a great week!

1 comment:

way&leigh said...

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that it's not snowed here this year!

the last shop of Addy with the tear is heart breaking!

Miss you guys, you should be planning a road trip for the summer!