Friday, November 21, 2008

I can't believe that it's already time for Thanksgiving next week! Which means Christmas is following in hot pursuit. We've been so busy trying to keep up with life, it's hard to think about the holidays. The kids and I have spent some time raking the blanket of leaves in our backyard. We got to our 13th bag, and realized we were only halfway to being done. It's the downside to having three massive trees in our backyard. Addy did a wonderful job helping.She has her moments. She's been a little handful lately. I found out the other day that she is finally cutting more teeth! I was starting to wonder. Bad thing is though that they are all coming in at once. She is cutting 5 right now. Ouch! She also looks like Rudolph. She fell on her Grandma's porch mat and skinned her nose. She is my only child that loves to climb, and seems to have no sense of fear. I'm dreading that moment I find her on top of a dresser, or worse. She's such a mess. My beautiful mess!





I've been trying to keep the peace between the boys. I can't wait for them to have their own rooms. God knows they need it. They are bickering all the time. At least they seem to get along with Addy...for now.

Well, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Despite my frustrations lately, I know that I am so thankful to have my three wonderful kids and awesome husband. Life is good!

2 comments:

Jani said...

Say, where's the picture of Cameron raking & bagging leaves?
Just kidding! We all know Cameron is going to marry a rich woman who will take care of him (no manuel labor!) :)

Jani

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh! That is the sweetest pic of Addy kissing Noah. I love it.