Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today my Grandma, Mother, and I went to Gilcrease Museum to see the Ansel Adams exhibit. Ansel Adams was a great photographer of the 20th century (I really hope I said that right otherwise I probably sound stupid right about now). Anyways, the museum has 7 or 8 rooms of exhibits set up with his work. All of his work was done in black and white, which was very interesting. It showed how much he worked with exposure to capture a great picture. They also have some really antique Polaroid cameras. Those things were massive, and I can't imagine having to lug around all that equipment back in the day. I'd have to cart a wagon or something.

Here's some pictures of the butterflies I found outside the museum in the gardens. I'm sure I looked funny chasing those around.

No comments: