Friday, November 28, 2008




I hope everyone enjoyed family and friends around them yesterday. I know we did. We ate way to much food! The boys had fun trying to break the wishbone. Needless to say, it would not break. Cameron had a way better grip on it than Noah, and he just pulled it right away from him. I think they were a little disappointed. I can't wait for them to get bigger. I'm sure we could even out the playing field a bit. Make it more interesting. After dinner last night we loaded up the Suburban, and went to walk through Rhema. The lights just get bigger and better every year! I did take some fun pictures in the tunnel. They have it set up to music and it's so cool. We went through it a few times while the kids enjoyed their hot chocolate. I really want to go and take the horse drawn carriage ride. That would be nice.
Well, hope everyone enjoys their weekend! We are going to be packing as much as possible. We're getting very close!

3 comments:

way&leigh said...

Great photos! The lights are amazing & fun.

I can't wait to see your new house! Have fun packing. The one great thing about packing is getting to get rid of things you don't need.

Could you update your Picasa album so I can download some pics of the kiddos? Thanks! Love you guys!

way&leigh said...

What happened to Addy's nose?

in my world of five said...

She fell on your mother's porch mat. Skinned the whole tip of her nose. She looked so sad!

I'm working on my pictures. I'll get those up asap.