Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day Two


BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivy hates the cold! She cried the whole time (5minutes) she was outside. I don't blame her, it hurts the face to be out there. Addy loved the cold. She threw a huge fit when I made her come inside. Her little cheeks are still red 5 hours later.
My brother, Sean, brought over his go cart for the kids to ride in the culdesac. Oh, my... did they have a BLAST! Cameron really loved driving. I can't wait to get ours running. We basically have a mini track right in front of our driveway.



I almost got run over a few times. I guess I need to teach Camo how to drive.


Becca had so much fun riding with her Daddy!

Well, I'm tired! It's been fun, but they better have school tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Looks super fun, next time invite us...hint, hint, hint!