Sunday, May 31, 2009

Addy's Birthday cont.



We finally had a chance to slow down, mainly thanks to a head cold, and look at Addy's birthday pictures. You know, for a crappy week, she really had a great birthday! Her Papa would have been happy for that.
One of my favorite things about looking through her pictures was Steve's expression in the background. You can see how much he adores his baby girl. I love it! Every girl wants a Daddy like that.Somebody please tell me where she gets all the facial expressions from!We had a group of friends come over Monday to party with us. I was completely unorganized, but surely the kids didn't notice!
It took Cameron and Noah 2 1/2 hours to fill the water balloons, and not even five minutes for all of them to be unloaded on partygoers! Not Addy though...she's a princess, and she doesn't get wet!
Everybody had some really cool face paint going on, but I think 1st place went to Corbett! His was awesome! Addy did her own. Addy's "theme" for the party was Garden Girl so we had all the kids plant seeds that they could grow in their own gardens. Lowe's has some neat bio-degradable seeding cups that you plant your seeds, then plant the whole cup in the ground. They are a little messy, but worth it.
Then the princess graced us with her gracefulness ;)

I'm just playing~

I do have to say though that I'm a little sad that we've reached the part of life where babies are over! I do look forward to seeing what remarkable people my children will become. Each day gets a little easier raising them too! But, something about never having anymore babies is still kinda sad. I'll just have to be patient for our siblings to give us some more nieces and nephews!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is a hoot!! You did a great job on the party- they looked like they all had a great time and that is what counts! Love you guys!