Friday, May 1, 2009







I take ALOT of pictures! I've always had a hard time getting a great picture from the boys...together. I found a neat boy spot across from the Farmer's Market and thought we'd give it a try. I wonder if other photographers ever worry about trespassing when they find somewhere they'd like to shoot. I do! I kept waiting for somebody to come walking out, asking me what I'm doing. It's right by the transmission shop so I'd probably get some guy who could care less why I'm there. It's worth it though when I get pics like these!

This one is my favorite!



I can't wait to get these printed!

5 comments:

Beam Family said...

What great pictures! It was good to see you today at Ashleys!! What program to you use for your post processing?

in my world of five said...

Thanks, and it was great to see you too!

I use Adobe Lightroom 2

way&leigh said...

I hope that you are printing off an extra set for the aunt & uncle who live in Washington! :o)

Miss you guys and those are great photos of the boys.

Ashley said...

I just emailed you about processing...guess I should have read your comments first. Great pictures of the boys!

Unknown said...

I love these boys.