Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cookie's 101 with Noah




Noah is a pro at making cookie's now. He's been making them since he was at least three. All I have to do now is give him the right measurement utensil, and crack the egg for him, and he goes to town. I don't even worry about a mess anymore because he really doesn't make one. Maybe one day he'll be our pastry chef! I know ya'll be stopping by then. These were made special today for Mrs. Ashley who is having a birthday (Happy Birthday!). As you can see, he got Addy's approval too! Noah had to stay home from school because his fever was still lingering last night, but I think he would have been fine today. He just gets an extra long Fall Break. It's been nice to spend some quality time with him too.

2 comments:

way&leigh said...

It's always good to have a pastry chef in the family! Maybe we could get some cookies coming our way! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my cookies Noah...they were awesome!