Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh no!






I noticed recently that my daughter is often running around with my cell phone. No big deal. Not until I realized that she's calling people. Some of you have gotten that phone call. She likes to push all the buttons, and carry on a great conversation. She's so cute, until I try to take back my cell phone, and she gets mad and says "mine!" I'm always trying to hide it, but she always seems to find it. She's also getting into my purse, going through my wallet, and taking out my credit cards. Do you see my concern here? This is a glimpse into my future of me telling her to get off the phone, and "no" she can't have anymore money. Nobody told me it started this early!

1 comment:

way&leigh said...

That's probably why my Dad said he could only afford one daughter!

Tell her what all parents tell their kids, "get a job"! :o)