Monday, October 6, 2008

Daddy Time







Oh, Goody...It's rainy Monday. I could have done with some sunshine today, but apparently God thought the ground needed some water. He knows better than I do. It's just that I was stuck in the house with three kids all weekend. I would like to get out and get some fresh air. Steve was gone all day Saturday painting the Claremore HourGlass building. Addy got really sick that day too. At one point her fever was 103.4. She's doing better now, so who knows. We did get to spend time together on Sunday though which was really nice. The boys got to build their fire trucks with Steve. Got to love Home Depot projects! I know they did. Addy got a little one on one time with Daddy too as he read her a book. I'm so glad they adore their Dad. Gives Mom a chance to breathe a little after wanting to go crazy at times. Thank you Steve!

2 comments:

way&leigh said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!

Anonymous said...

we made that same project! We brought ours home & the kids did them on the front porch. Dont you love free stuff!!