Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


We went with Noah's class yesterday on a field trip to Shepard's Cross. It's a real nice farm north of Claremore. They had a pumpkin patch for the kids, along with lessons about god and the harvest. It could not have been on a better day. The weather was beautiful. Noah had fun on the hayride, and Addy just enjoyed running around the pumpkins. I've been suffering with my head cold ever since though. I think I probably should have stayed off the hayride. Oh, well. It was fun.

2 comments:

way&leigh said...

I forget how big Noah is for his age until he's around other kids his age!

Cute picture of the little girl petting the pony!

in my world of five said...

That was my niece, Becca. She would just leave her hand on the pony's head. It so so sweet.