Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Family Pictures 2008






Here's our family pictures for this year taken by my wonderful friend, Ashley. I have to give a huge thanks to her because she laid in some pretty yucky grass to take some these, and it made her all sticky. I love these pictures because they totally capture us. It's hard to tell, but Noah's fly is down in all the pictures. That is everyday! I'm always telling the boy to zip up his pants. Addisyn was very cooperative too. (Which isn't at all how she normally is, so "Thank, you God".) Man, Cameron is growing up so fast. Before long, he'll be as tall as me. Then, he'll just be taller than me. Life is so crazy when they are this little, but I remind myself all the time that they will only be little for such a short time. So, with that in mind, I'm enjoying every minute with them.

Thanks again Ashley for everything!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute family. total super heros. Steven the stupendous, Lauren the lavish, Cameron the contagious, Noah the negotiator and Addy the Adorable. Give me some more time and Ill come up with better super hero names. Right now i GOTTA go cause Ivys eating dog food.

way&leigh said...

Those are so cute. Love the shirt Steve!

Chris & Ashley said...

We had a great time out there with you...the sticky grass just added to the experience!